We’ve come a long way from hosting pop-up restaurants at WeWork offices. Earlier this year we launched a pilot at Whole Foods, which we’ve now expanded to 12 stores:
Pacific Coast Highway
Glendale (added two weeks ago)
Up until now, to buy a Positive meal, you had to visit a Whole Foods store. Today we’re excited announce that Positive is available on Amazon. (“Alexa, add Positive to my shopping list.”) This means you can now get Positive delivered to your home (or arrange a pick-up). Amazon Prime members get free 2-hour delivery on orders above $35.
Our entire product range is available at Whole Foods:
- Vegan overnight oats and chia puddings with almond milk from California and US-grown chia seeds
- Freshly packed salads featuring locally-grown produce
- Prepared meals, just heat and eat
Positive on Amazon / Whole Foods
- Available for delivery or pick-up between 9am and 10pm.
- All items are held to high ingredient standards, so you can feel good about what you’re eating.
- Over 100 banned preservatives, flavors, colors, sweeteners and other ingredients commonly found in food that we don’t use.
If you are in Southern California, but if Amazon isn’t delivering Positive yet to your area, hold on, it’s coming.